Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Chicken Marsala
You can have Chicken Marsala using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- You need 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried oregano.
- It's 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 4 of skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4 inch thick..
- It's 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of marsala wine.
- It's 1/4 cup of cooking sherry..
Chicken Marsala instructions
- In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, oregano, and pepper. Coat chicken pieces in flour mixture..
- In a large skillet, melt butter in oil over medium heat. Place chicken in the pan and lightly brown. Turn over chicken pieces and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and sherry. cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes turning once, until no longer pink and jucies run clear..