How to Prepare Tasty Pan fried pork chop with soy sauce
Pan fried pork chop with soy sauce. If you've ever pan-fried a steak in hot cast iron and finished it with butter, then you already know what a pleasure it is to cook and eat. This method allows the pork chop to hold on to its juices so you won't need a drip of added sauce — the flavor from pan juices are all you need to finish it off. Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce!
Make the sticky sauce: Combine honey, soy sauce (use Tamari or Coconut Aminos if your gluten intolerant), freshly grated ginger and garlic, chilli. Simple pan fried tender Asian pork chop marinated in a ginger soy glaze, goes great with white rice. The other day I made this pork chop after my children's afternoon swim lesson, the most busy day of the week for me. You can cook Pan fried pork chop with soy sauce using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pan fried pork chop with soy sauce
- It's of Pork chop and seasoning.
- You need 1 of sliced pork chop.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need 1.5 teaspoon of salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of Japanese cooking wine.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- It's 3-4 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- You need of Garlics.
- Prepare of Spring onion.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
Because of my mom's visit, I haven't had the chance to do my regular grocery. Combine pork chops and soy sauce in a large pan. Use a spatula to coat both sides of the pork chops with soy sauce. Right before serving, transfer the pork chops onto serving plates.
Pan fried pork chop with soy sauce instructions
- Seasoning the pork chop for 30 minutes.
- Pan fried the pork chop with olive oil. Keep turn over with medium heat.
- Prepare the soy sauce at the same time. Put the garlics and spring onion into sauce pan with oil. Pour the mixed sauce and cooking around 1-2 minutes with low heat..
- Put the cooked soy sauce into the cooking pork chop. Close the lid and keep cooking with low heat, until it’s fully cooked..
Serve warm with the tomato sauce and vegetables. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. Brush the pork chop with oil and add to the griddle to cook for six minutes.