Recipe: Tasty Pork Stir Fry
Pork Stir Fry.
You can have Pork Stir Fry using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pork Stir Fry
- It's of stir fry.
- It's 1/2 cup of apple jelly.
- You need 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- You need 2 clove of of garlic, minced.
- It's 1/2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of corn starch.
- You need 1 tsp of powdered ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- You need 1 tbsp of canola oil.
- It's 1 lb of boneless pork chops cut into cubes.
- Prepare 1 lb of package frozen stir fry vegetable mix, thawed ...use your favorite blend, I used the asparagus style stir fry..
Pork Stir Fry step by step
- Mix first seven ingredients in bowl. Set aside..
- In large skillet over medium - high, heat oil and saute pork cubes until cooked through and nicely browned..
- Lower heat to medium and add sauce, cooking for several minutes to heat through and thicken..
- If sauce is too thick, add very hot water, a little at a time until you reach desired consistency..
- Add thawed veggies and cook for 3 minutes, a firmer texture is nicer on the veggies so don't overcook..
- If you want a thicker sauce, take equal amounts of cornstarch and water and add, heating through. Start off with 1/2 tablespoon each..
- Serve over hot cooked white or brown rice. I have a perfect white basmati rice recipe in my profile. https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/458063-perfect-white-basmati-rice.
- Recipe by taylor68too..
- NOTE :If you wish to use fresh veggies try sprouts, broccoli, julienned carrots or zucchini. Just cut uniformly and add to pork and sauce, reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 5-10 minutes depending on how soft you want the veggies. You may need to add a few tablespoons of water when simmering..