Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Beef Pot Roast
Beef Pot Roast.
You can cook Beef Pot Roast using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Beef Pot Roast
- Prepare 3 lb of beef roast - seasoned and seared.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of red potatoes - quartered.
- Prepare 1 lb of baby carrots.
- Prepare 1 lb of white mushrooms - halved.
- Prepare 1 bunch of celery - last 1/3 - 1/2 of leafy ends of whole bunch.
- Prepare 1 large of onion - quartered.
- It's 1 head of garlic - sliced in half horizontally.
- It's 2 can of beef broth.
- You need 1 of (seasoned) salt, pepper, garlic/onion powder... any favorite spices.
Beef Pot Roast instructions
- turn crock pot on high - add broth (you can also use dutch oven - preheat oven to 300* add all ingredients to pot & cook 4-6 hours - until meat is tender).
- season meat with salt, pepper, etc. - seer in skillet & lay in broth (you can deglaze pan with red wine or sherry then add to pot).
- add all other ingredients & any desired spices.
- cook on high about 6-7 hours - or on low 8-9 hours (until meat is tender) - making sure there is plenty of juice (just add water).