Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
You can have Honey Garlic Pork Chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey Garlic Pork Chops
- You need of Pork Chops.
- It's to taste of Salt and Ground black pepper.
- It's 4 - 5 of Garlic cloves, minced and chopped.
- It's of Butter.
- Prepare of Olive oil.
- It's 1/2 cup of Honey.
- You need 2-3 tsp of Cooking wine.
Honey Garlic Pork Chops step by step
- Season the chops with salt and pepper (or any steak seasoning).
- Pan- sear fry the chops with butter and a little olive oil. Set aside..
- In the same pan, saute the garlic until aroma comes out..
- Add the honey, then the cooking wine..
- Simmer in medium heat until sauce thickens..
- Put back the cooked chops into the simmering sauce. Continue to let it simmer for 2 - 3 mins..