Easiest Way to Make Delicious Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops. Tender boneless pork chops pan-fried with honey-mustard sauce are on the table in no time. Heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat and lay pork chops into the hot butter. Honey Mustard Pork Chops, step by step photos.
Halve the garlic heads crosswise and add to the skillet. Honey garlic pork chops on the grill. Reserve two tablespoons of the honey garlic sauce for basting. You can cook Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops
- It's 4 of cubed pork chops.
- You need 1 Tbsp of garlic powder.
- It's .5 cup of honey.
- Prepare .25 cup of yellow mustard.
- You need .25 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's .5 tsp of cumin.
- It's to taste of Salt and pepper.
When ready to make Honey Garlic Baked Pork Chops, remove the bag from freezer the night before, place in the fridge and defrost overnight. Honey-mustard glazed pork chops with roasted sweet potatoes and Brussels sprouts. Everything roasts together on one sheet pan. Grated garlic adds another layer of flavor that seems to bring it all together.
Honey mustard and garlic cubed pork chops instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Sprinkle cumin, garlic powder, salt, and pepper onto the pork chops (you'll want a fine layer of garlic powder on them to get the flavor)..
- Flash fry the chops til nicely seared or white on both sides. Place them evenly into a pan (I used a 13x9)..
- Combine honey, mustard, and just a touch of chilli powder into a bowl. (I had to microwave the honey to thin it out)..
- With a tablespoon, coat one side of the chops..
- Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until a deep, golden brown..
The sauce is so addictive that you might even want to make extra to. These Honey Mustard Pork Chops turn out so juicy and flavorful in the Air Fryer! In a small bowl, whisk together the mustard, honey, Worcestershire, garlic powder, and a bit of salt and pepper until well combined. Pork chops are a great economical cut and cook up quickly, making them ideal for busy weeknight meals. But turning out tender chops can be tricky.