Recipe: Tasty Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot. Beef pot roast is Sunday dinner at its best. Make this recipe as a crock pot roast, or cook it in a Dutch oven. Either way, your family will enjoy juicy meat that is so tender, it practically melts in their mouth!
Surround your roast with potatoes, onions, carrots, and herbs. Pour over beef broth and Worcestershire. It was one of the first recipes I ever added. You can have Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- It's 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It's 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- Prepare 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- It's 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- You need of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
This crockpot roast beef is perfect as leftovers as well… if you have any. But now that it's just my youngest son and me, we can enjoy this pot roast for a. This Mississippi Pot Roast is the most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five ingredients and slow cooked to perfection in the crockpot!
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat.... 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..
I get this question all the time! Pot Roast - fall apart beef, tender flavour infused vegetables and potatoes smothered in a rich gravy. It's mouthwateringly good, yet simple to make, especially if you use a slow cooker. However, this beef pot roast recipe can be made in an instant pot, oven OR crockpot - pick which method works best. This pot roast in the crockpot is simply perfection.