Recipe: Yummy Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops
Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops. Garlic (Allium sativum) is a species in the onion genus, Allium. Its close relatives include the onion, shallot, leek, chive, and Chinese onion. Перевод слова garlic, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. garlic [ˈɡɑ:lɪk]Существительное. garlic / garlics. noun garlic (countable and uncountable, plural garlics). verb garlic (third-person singular simple present garlics, present participle garlicking, simple past and past participle garlicked). Garlic is a strong-smelling, flavoring herb noted for its many health benefits.
Garlic is an herb that is grown around the world. Learn more about Garlic uses, benefits, side effects, interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness. Learn about the potential benefits of Garlic including contraindications, adverse reactions, toxicology, pharmacology and historical usage. You can cook Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops
- It's 6 of thin center cut pork chops.
- It's 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- You need 1 of mcormick garlic and herb seasoning to taste.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour, or enough to coat all pork chops..
- Prepare 1 of bacon grease, enough to cover half the pork chop during frying..
Garlic grows in many parts of the world and is a popular ingredient in cooking due to its strong smell and delicious taste. However, throughout ancient history, the main use of garlic was for its health and. Since time immemorial, garlic recognized as a prized herb in almost all the cultures for its medicinal properties as well as culinary uses. Garlic Description Garlic (Allium sativa ), is a plant with long, flat grasslike leaves and a papery hood around the flowers.
Garlic & Herb Fried Pork Chops step by step
- heat grease in large skillet until hot. test with a pinch of flour, if it sizzles its hot enough. :).
- meanwhile: wash pork chops, do not pat dry, let drain slightly..
- on both sides of the Chop sprinkle all 3 seasonings .as much as u like..
- pour flour into a bowl. and place one chop at a time into flour..
- toss to coat both sides well..
- place chops into bacon grease and fry for about 10 min. per side on medium to medium-low heat.
- chops are done when browned and no longer pink. do not over cook or they will be dry. cooking to fast at too high of a heat will cause burnt breading and underdone chops. to low of a heat you will end up with soggy breading and very greasy chops.
- place on a paper towel lined plate or platter to drain..
- serve !.
- serves 3- 6 depending on how hungry you are. :).
The greenish white or pink flowers are found grouped together at the end of a long. Garlic definition: Garlic is the small, white , round bulb of a plant that is related to the onion plant. An onionlike plant of southern Europe having a bulb that breaks up into separable cloves. Garlic grows underground in the form of a bulb. Garlic, which is inexpensive, is generally used as a flavoring ingredient in recipes rather than as the main ingredient itself.