Recipe: Yummy Rosemary fan potato and pork chop
Rosemary fan potato and pork chop. Flavored with rosemary and seasoned salt, Dijon mustard becomes a zesty basting sauce for Yukon gold potatoes and bone-in pork chops. Brown the pork chops: Season pork with salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary and thyme. Season with salt and pepper and mix well.
Roughly chop the clove then move your free hand flat across the tip of the knife and use a rocking motion to chop the garlic until it's finely minced. Rosemary Pork Chops. "I'm glad my sister-in-law shared the recipe for this coating mix for pork," says Margaret Welder. Rosemary Pork Chops Recipe photo by Taste of Home. You can have Rosemary fan potato and pork chop using 12 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Rosemary fan potato and pork chop
- You need 4 of Potato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of Crushed rosemary.
- Prepare 5 small of boneless thin Pork chops.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 2 tsp of Crushed rosemary.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Flour.
Have made gravy from the pan drippings and served with mashed potatoes-yum. Looking for something new to try with pork chops? Michele uses Dijon mustard and SHAKE'N BAKE for this delicious twist on traditional pork chops. Rosemary Roasted Potatoes are a delicious and easy potato recipe.
Rosemary fan potato and pork chop instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Wash and dry hands..
- Rinse dirt off potatos..
- Fan your potatos by placing two chop.stix (pens will work if you have none.) On each side of potato. Usong your sticks as a guide to not cut threw all the way, make thin wedges..
- Make sure to wash excess starch from crevices. For starch will stick not fan out..
- In a small sauce pan melt butter along with salt, pepper and rosemary..
- Place potatos in baking dish. Cover with foil for about 30minutes. For the remainig 30mintues..uncover and finish cooking..
- Sprinkle with cheese and enjoy with some sour cream..
- For pork chops.....
- In large skillet heat oil on med-high..
- In small mixing bowl combine all dry ingred. Mix well.
- Sprinkle each side of chop evenly with dry mixture..
- Fry in oil five minutes eachside. Place on rack to drain excess oils..
A few simple ingredients make these roasted the potatoes the best side dish you will taste. Rosemary Roasted Sweet Potatoes are a healthy and delicious side dish that is full of flavor! Cooking for my family! (Roasted Sweet Potatoes with Rosemary, pork loin, sweet orange carrots, with my Then the specialty is finely chopped, fresh rosemary sprinkled on top! Most people often associate pork with pork shoulder, bacon, and sausage. It never falls under the category of lean meat.