Easiest Way to Cook Perfect Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast
Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast.
You can cook Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast
- It's of for roast.
- It's 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of oregano.
- It's 2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of carrots.
- It's 1 packages of brown sugar & bourbon seasoning.
- You need 2 medium of sweet onions.
- It's 2 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- You need 3 clove of garlic.
- It's 1 can of coca cola.
- Prepare of for the mashed potatoes.
- It's 5 medium of potatoes.
- It's 4 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- It's 1 tbsp of salt & pepper.
Bourbon and Coke Pot Roast instructions
- Slice 2 medium sweet onions into rings and place at bottom of crockpot..
- Season your boneless chuck roast with salt, pepper, oregano, garlic powder, and paprika. Sear each side for 4 minutes per side in a hot skillet with a tablespoon of olive oil. Place roast on top of onions in crockpot..
- Slice up your mushrooms and carrots and toss in half of the grill mates brown sugar and bourbon marinade packet and surround roast. Saute garlic in skillet with olive oil, place on top of roast..
- Mix coca cola and remaining packet of brown sugar bourbon marinade packet. Pour mixture around roast. Cook on high 4-5 hours..
- 20 minutes before roast is done, boil potatoes, drain, add milk, butter, salt & pepper and mash and whisk until creamy. Serve roast and veggies on top of mashed potatoes..