Easiest Way to Make Perfect Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney
Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney. Apple chutney is a heart-warming topping for pork in this family-friendly dinner of spicy, boneless chops. Cranberries, chopped apple, golden raisins, and celery are cooked into a sweet and tangy chutney with orange zest and spices. Tried it with a pork tenderloin and the flavors complimented each other nicely.
Boneless pork loin chops can be used instead of the bone-in chops. Dried cherries can be substituted for the dried cranberries. Red Rome, Cortland and Braeburn are varieties of apples that. You can cook Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney
- Prepare 8 of bone in pork chops.
- You need 2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of each, 5 spice ginger seasoning salt garlic powder.
- You need 3 of beaten eggs.
- Prepare of chutney.
- Prepare 1 of apple peeled cored and chopped.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of dried cranberries.
- You need 2 cup of water.
- It's 1 1/2 cup of loose brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of rice vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of 5 spice and ginger.
- Prepare 1 jar of Chinese plum sauce.
- It's 1 of hot cooked rice.
These colorful, sweet-tart chops deliver seasonal flavors in each bite! —Katie Shireman, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Mix cinnamon, nutmeg and pie spice; rub over chops. These cranberry pork chops are a snap to cook with fresh cranberries, a diced apple, and seasonings. Cranberries and diced apples are added to the pork chops about halfway through the baking time.
Brad's 5 spice pork chops with apple cranberry chutney step by step
- start the chutney by combining all ingredients except plum sauce. bring to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
- combime spices and flour for the pork. beat the eggs in a separate bowl..
- preheat oven. heat oil in a pan on high for pork. until almost smoking.
- dredge pork in seasoned flour. then in egg then back in flour. fry until brown on both sides. when all are done put in oven for 15minutes to finish.
- add plum sauce to chutney and simmer 5 more minutes..
- serve pork over rice. add chutney to the top garnish with bean sprouts. enjoy.
For some extra crunch, add a few tablespoons of chopped pecans or walnuts to the. Crock pot pork chops simmer with cranberries, onion & apples to create a delicious dish flavored with balsamic vinegar. Crock pot pork chops combine the delicious flavor of cranberries and apples, the perfect seasonal fruit for fall and winter. It's one of our favorite combos. This pork chops with apples and onions dish is a deliciously light and flavorful meal that's perfect for Fall.