Recipe: Yummy Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette
Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette.
You can cook Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette using 7 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette
- It's 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of left over chicken shredded.
- It's 1 cup of mixed veggies (carrot, brocolli, french beans).
- It's 1 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of garam marsala.
- You need of Oil for cooking.
Chicken Veggie Stuffed Omelette step by step
- Fry onions until golden brown.
- Add in mixed veggies.
- Fry until cooked but crunchy.
- Add in salt, black pepper, cumin, garam marsala fry few minutes.
- Add in shredded chicken.
- Fry the veggie chicken mix.
- Pour mixture on plate set aside.
- In same pan, pour beaten eggs with salt.
- Let eggs cooks until set at the bottom.
- Take chicken veggie mixture.
- Layer on half the cooked eggs.
- Flip the other half over the stuffing.
- Slice to reveal the yummy stuffing. Serve immediately.