Recipe: Yummy Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp)
Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp). Their best known line-up consisted of lead vocalist Brian Connolly, bass player Steve Priest, guitarist Andy Scott, and drummer Mick Tucker. The Sweet were also a force to be reckoned with in pure rock music terms too. The Sweet - Official North American Website.
You can cook Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) using 16 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp)
- It's 6 of center cut pork chops about 1/2 inch thick.
- Prepare 1 can of of Budweiser beer.
- Prepare 1 small of jar of apricot sauce ( usually found next to the sweet and sour and duck sauce in your local supermarket).
- It's 1 of Adobo (goya).
- It's 4 envelope of sazon (goya) with achoite.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sofrito (follow my sofrito reciepe).
- Prepare 1 of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 1 of ground cumin.
- It's 1 of flour.
- Prepare 1 lb of extra jumbo shrimp (deveined and butterflied).
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 of lime.
- You need 1 of cherry tomatoes cut in halves.
- Prepare 1 packages of baby spinach.
- It's 1 of blue cheese dressing.
Sweet & Spicy (apricot pork chops with buffalo shrimp) step by step
- season your pork chops with 1 tablespoon sofrito adobo and black pepper to taste than add 2envelopes of sazon (make sure your chops are well coated with the seasoning).
- place seasoned chops in a casserole dish and pour your beer on to the chops.
- you want the beer to blend in with the seasoning on the chops so let it marinade for about 30 minutes.
- preheat your oven at 350° and put your chops in for about 45minutes.
- rinse your shrimp squeeze a little bit of lime on to them.
- onto the shrimp add 1 tablespoon of sofrito.
- add adobo, cumin, cayenne and black pepper to taste 2 envelopes of sazon.
- now most people would have their beaten egg in one bowl and flour in another well not me I like flavor so on your shrimp you going to crack your egg open and let it drop onto those shrimp with it hands your gonna make sure all that seasoning and egg is all over your shrimp coat them well.
- now it gonna take of flour and pour some onto your shrimp that's right you read it right you want the flour to have the flavor of the seasoning so mix it well and use your hands it should look like a paste your shrimp.
- fry shrimp in corn oil careful not to over cook them.
- for the salad just toss your baby spinach cherry tomatoes and those juicy but spicy shrimp and drizzle blue cheese dressing over it.
- don't forget your pork chops in the oven people pulls those out the oven and drain all the drippings from the chops.
- take the apricot sauce and pour it over the chops make sure they are well coated with the sauce stick them back in the oven for another 10 minutes.