Easiest Way to Make Delicious Creamy pork chops
Creamy pork chops. Made with dry white wine, juice of a fresh lemon, garlic. Skillet cooked pork chops with an herbed cream sauce will have you in comfort food heaven! Smothered pork chops have met their match!
The simple garlic parmesan sauce is oh so delicious and so easy anyone can make it in minutes. If you have a hankering for pork chops on a weeknight, these skillet pork chops are calling your name. Bathed in a creamy pan sauce fragrant with apple cider, fresh thyme, and the sharp notes of. You can have Creamy pork chops using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy pork chops
- Prepare 2 of onion.
- You need 4 of pork chops.
- Prepare 1/2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1 dash of pepper.
- It's 3 dash of Worcestershire.
- You need 1 1/2 can of Cream of mushroom soup (large can, and a small).
Preparation Fill the pork chop with the spinach mixture. Season with salt and pepper both sides. In a hot pan, sear the pork chop, until golden brown on both sides. Deliciously Easy Pork Chops with Creamy Garlic Herb Mushroom Sauce is a super easy dinner recipe!
Creamy pork chops instructions
- To cook this meal you need either a deep skillet, or crock pot..
- In a separate frying pan place pork chops in and season liberally. brown both sides slightly then remove from heat..
- Turn your attention now to the onions. slice onions slightly thin. In the deep skillet (or same frying pan used for pork chops for those using a crock pot) add the butter, let melt. Throw in onions..
- On medium great, saute onions till soft, and slightly brown. While that is going, grab a bowl and place the cream of mushroom soup inside. Stir to break up the mold of the can. Pour in milk and stir contents. (If still really thick, add a splash of more milk.) Next, add the Worcestershire and mix. Set aside..
- Lower heat of onions and place the pork chops on top..
- Grab soup mixture and pour over pork chops. Stir a little to incorporate..
- Cover entire pan with aluminum foil if no lid..
- This only gets better with time. Stir occasionally. I recommend atleast 2 hours. Pork will almost falls apart..
- I serve this with fried potatoes. But mashed would be excellent, for this makes a yummy gravy! :).
Perfect for any night of the week. Pork chops aren't really my thing you guys. I am much more of a chicken, steak, or vegetarian meal Let me just tell you, Creamy & Smoky Chipotle Pork Chops are officially my favorite pork chop ever! Creamy Cajun Pork Chops ~ pork chops smothered in mushrooms, onions and creamy Cajun gravy. Creamy Cajun Pork Chops has become a new favorite in my house.