Easiest Way to Prepare Delicious Simple breaded pork chops
Simple breaded pork chops. Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them.
Dip each pork chop into the egg mixture, then into the bread crumb mixture, coating evenly. Pork chops are a timeless classic in both American and Italian cuisine, as simple to prepare as they are delicious to eat. It all starts with a good cut of pork, tenderized and pounded flat, and a breading that contains savory crumbs and seasonings that infuse into the pork and complement the rich flavors. You can cook Simple breaded pork chops using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simple breaded pork chops
- You need 2 lb of thin cut pork chops (i use very thin chops).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1 1/4 tbsp of lawry's seasoned salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of lawry's garlic salt.
- It's 1 of salt & pepper.
- You need 1 of enough veg oil for frying chops.
Kick your pork chop game up a notch tonight and bread them! Dredge in flour, dip in egg wash, coat in crumbs, repeat. Be as simple or adventurous with your crumb coating as you'd like. BREADED PORK CHOPS Like this recipe?
Simple breaded pork chops instructions
- Rinse chops under water, this isn't necessary but I am weird about raw meat. sprinkle a lil salt & pepper on both sides of the chops, set aside. Mix flour, seasoned salt and garlic salt together in a med bowl, big enough to coat the chops in..
- In a med skillet over med heat, heat about 3-4 tbs of oil. Coat about 3 of the chops in flour then add to the skillet, don't add too many at a time. Fry about 4-5 min on first side and 2-3 min on other side, or until golden brown on both sides. This doesn't take long since they are thin..
- As you take them out put onto a plate with a piece of paper towrel so the grease can drain off. Continue til all chops r done.... :).
- Feel free to mix up any spices u like, we really enjoy these just like this. Simple yet oh so yummy!!.
Pin it to your DINNER pinboard! Another one of my favorite things about this recipe is that the breaded pork chops are the perfect blank slate for whatever type of dinner you want to prepare: if you want a simple meat and. These simple breaded pork chop are absolutely crispy. Easy and very basic way of cooking a crispy and crunch pork chops. The ingredients used are very simple and if you want a garlic hint flavor, just simple rub the pork chop with little garlic powder before breading with flour.