Recipe: Appetizing Chicken harabhara
Chicken harabhara. Heat oil in a pan and saute the chicken till pink. Hello friends, we are back with new video , chicken pahadi harabhara kebab. Hope you will enjoy it and don't forget to like , comment.
So, to cheer us up, we decided to make some chicken kebab with lots of herbs and called it Hara Bhara Chicken. Hara bhara kabab are popular delicious & healthy vegetarian kababs made with potatoes, spinach and peas. These hara bhara kabab make a great snack. You can have Chicken harabhara using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken harabhara
- You need 500 grm of Boneless chicken.
- Prepare 1 bunch of Coriander leaves (nicely chopped).
- You need 1/2 cup of Hung curd.
- It's 2 of onions (chopped).
- It's 1 tbspn of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 tsp of green chilli paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- You need 1 tsp of chat masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam marsala powder.
- You need 2-3 tbsp of white oil/butter.
- You need to taste of Kasuri methi.
- It's to taste of salt.
Search results for Hara Bhara Chicken recipes. Hara Bhara Kabab is a tasty, vegetarian variant of the meaty Kabab. These fresh greens combined with exotic spices create an amazingly irresistible dish that is delicious. Try this lovely Hara Bhara Chicken Kabab Recipe and you will love it.
Chicken harabhara step by step
- At first wash the chicken pieces well.
- Now prepare a marination with the hung curd, ginger and garlic paste, chilli paste,coriander leaves,kasuri methi,salt n1tbspn oil.
- Now marinate the chicken pieces and keep aside for 1hr.
- After marinating for an hour heat a pan and add oil.
- Once the oil is heated add the chopped onionsand fry till it becomes trancelucent.
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces along with the marination and fry.
- Fry it on a low flame and cover it..
- Stir it ocationally till it becomes tender..
- Finally add crushed kasuri methi and serve it hot with chapati or paratha.
Hara dhania (Coriander leaves) ½ Cup. Hara Bhara Kabab Recipe with stepwise photos and video. Hara Bhara Kabab is a delicious starter snack made from spinach, potatoes and green peas. Hara Bhara Kebab Urdu Recipe, Step by step instructions of the recipe in Urdu and English, easy ingredients, calories, preparation time, serving and videos in Urdu cooking. Hara Bhara Kababs and Other Indian Kababs.