Recipe: Delicious Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box.
You can cook Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box
- Prepare of Base of Lunch Box.
- It's 1 cup of White Rice.
- Prepare of Steam Egg.
- It's 2 large of Egg.
- It's 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- It's 2 tsp of Soya sauce.
- You need of Bread Crumb Pork Chop.
- It's 1 medium of Pork Chop Slice.
- You need 1 cup of Bread Crumbs.
- It's 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 pinch of salt, pepper and chicken stock.
Bread Crumb Pork Chop and Steam Egg Lunch Box step by step
- Crack eggs in bowl and whisk.
- Cook white rice in pot, once rice is half cooked place bowl of eggs on top of rice. This will steam the eggs.
- Get a plate and mix salt, pepper, chicken stock and sugar with soya sauce. Fork the Pork Chop and cover both sides with sauce mixture.
- Heat pan with olive oil(6 TBsp). cover pork chop with bread crumb, make sure to punch it so that the crumbs won't fall off during frying.
- Fry both sides until golden brown at medium heat.Make sure to cover pan with lid while frying, this will ensure that the pork chop is well done in the center.
- drizzle steam egg with oil and soya sauce then place in lunch box half side. Cut pork chop into slices and place on the other half of lunch box.
- Take to Lunch, Microwave and Enjoy!!!.