Recipe: Perfect bj's Irish fried pork chops
bj's Irish fried pork chops. This pork chop is so good you'll say it tastes like heaven! When the oil is nice and hot, shake off excess flour from pork chops, and fry in the hot oil. Recipe courtesy of Melissa Clark and Melissa Clark.
Using tongs, gently lower the chops into the deep skillet in batches if necessary. These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. You can have bj's Irish fried pork chops using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of bj's Irish fried pork chops
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 1/2 cup of milk.
- It's 1 dash of season salt.
- It's 1 dash of garlic pepper and seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of great value italian styel bread crumbs.
- It's 1 packages of boneless pork chops.
This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, then set aside on a plate. Heat canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pound the chops with the pounder, add Tony's.
bj's Irish fried pork chops step by step
- mix eggs and milk in bowl.
- put bread crumbs on a plate.
- bread pork chops do not put in milk and eggs this step.
- dip pork chops in eggs and milk mix then in bread crumbs.
- then dash the season salt and garlic and pepper seasoning.
- then fry in vegetable oil.
Blend flour and bread crumbs. dredge chops with the beaten egg, then flour and breadcrumbs. Fry breaded chops and onions in hot oil, at low heat until browned & tender. Place chops on blot towel on both sides. ===== Frying pork chops has never been easier! This recipe includes instructions for how long you air fry pork chops and includes the temperature. Dip the pork chops into buttermilk and then coat with flour.