How to Cook Appetizing Yankee Pot Roast
Yankee Pot Roast.
You can have Yankee Pot Roast using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yankee Pot Roast
- You need 1 of 3+ lb. Chuck Roast.
- You need 1 of large Onion, large dice.
- It's 3 of stalks Celery, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of can Beef Broth.
- It's 2 of cups Water with 2 beef bullion cubes.
- You need 1 of pk. mini Carrots.
- Prepare 5 of Red Potatoes, quartered.
- Prepare 3 of stalk Celery, in 2" cuts.
- You need 1 of Spices.
- You need 1/3 of cup flour, mixed in 1/2 cup water.
Yankee Pot Roast instructions
- Sprinkle meat with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Fry in large pan, both sides, till browned..
- In Crock Pot, add onion and sliced celery. Add meat. Add liquid ingredients..
- Add 1 Tsp. each: Thyme, Italian seasoning, Pepper, Garlic..
- Cover and cook on high 2 hrs..
- Add rest of vegetables and cook for 3 hrs..
- Remove meat to plate, keep warm..
- Add flour slurry to crock pot and cook on high 20 mins..
- Serve meat with gravy and vegs..