How to Prepare Yummy Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'
Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'.
You can cook Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy'
- Prepare 4 medium of pork chops (I like chops with the bone in and fat around the edges, its more flavorful and the fat keeps it moist.
- Prepare 1 of garlic powder, season salt, and pepper.
- You need 1 dash of of veggie oil in skillet for frying.
- You need 1 small of onion, minced.
- It's 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk or water.
Sheree's Pork chops with 'mushroom gravy' step by step
- Rinse pork chops.
- Sprinkle each side of the pork chops with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- set in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Put oil in skillet (just enough to cover bottom of skillet..
- fry pork chops until they have turned golden brown, BUT NOT DONE!! if there is still blood visible it is OK..
- take out of skillet ... pour out most the oil, BUT DON'T CLEAN SKILLET. Add chopped onion. cook until onion is sauted..
- add soup and milk or water. Put pork chops back in skillet with soup mixture..
- cover and let cook on low for 20-25 minutes. pork chops will finish cooking while simmering..
- serve with mashed potatoes or egg noodles..