Recipe: Perfect Smothered Pork Chops
Smothered Pork Chops.
You can have Smothered Pork Chops using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Smothered Pork Chops
- You need 1 packages of pork chops.
- It's 1 of chopped onion.
- You need 1 of Bell pepper.
- You need pinch of season salt.
- You need pinch of black pepper.
- It's 1 stick of butter.
- You need 2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of flour.
Smothered Pork Chops instructions
- Season your pork chops with season salt and black pepper then pan fry them for 45 minutes.
- After their done cooking Sautee your onions and bell peppers in a separate pan with a little butter until they get soft.
- To make your sauce take the pan that you fried your pork chops with and a little flour and make a rue then add your milk and stir till it thickens up and have no lumps then add a little seasoning salt and pepper for taste.