Recipe: Yummy Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce
Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce. German pork schnitzel is an easy recipe and it's perfect for busy weeknights. The pork chops are pounded into thin, tender cutlets which are breaded and sautéed, resulting in a crispy crust and juicy. Yes, we tend to distort some traditional dishes here in America As for this schnitzel recipe, it is made with thinly pounded pork cutlets.
Made with pork cutlets and a handful of simple I promise promise promise you will love this pork schnitzel. I for one, love pork, I mean come on we're talking. Pork Schnitzel is, for the most part, pork cutlets! narf! You can have Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce
- Prepare of For Schnitzel:.
- You need 600 gr of pork chops.
- You need 2 of Eggs (beaten).
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
- It's 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It's of For Maschroom sauce:.
- Prepare 10 of Mashroom.
- You need 2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 50 gr of Bacon.
- You need 1 tbsp of Tomato paste.
- It's 1 of Onion (small size).
- You need 2 tbsp of Coconut cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Parsley (chopped).
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of corn starch (mix in 5 tbsp water).
- Prepare to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- You need 150 ml of Water.
Ill use less salt next time though. All Reviews for Pork Schnitzel with Dipping Sauce. Learn how to make Authentic German Pork Schnitzel the way your favorite German restaurants make it. All the tips and tricks are included for making the absolute PERFECT schnitzel!
Pork schnitzel & Mashroom sauce instructions
- For Schnitzel:.
- Pound the pork chops in a large freezer bag, by using the side of a meat tenderizer. Because I don't have meat tenderizer, I use stone pestle (It's also work well)..
- Season the pork chops with salt and pepper..
- Coat pork chops with all purpose flour, dip it into beaten egg, and then coat it with bread crumbs. Set it aside..
- Heat some oil in a pan. If the oil is already hot enough, fry the schnitzel for 3-4 minutes each side until golden brown..
- Serve it with the Mashroom sauce..
- For Mashroom sauce:.
- Melt 1 tsp butter in a skillet over medium high heat. Add mushrooms and cook it about 4 to 5 minutes. Set it aside..
- To the same skillet, Melt 1 tsp butter. Add the bacon, stir it for 2-3 minutes..
- Stir in onion, saute it until fragrant. Add 150 ml water..
- Add tomato paste, chicken stock, coconut cream, salt, pepper. Stir them evenly, and let it boil for 5 minutes..
- Stir in corn starch, so the sauce is thickened..
- The last, add the parsley. Stir it well, and serve it!.
- Check the video how did I make this recipe on my YouTube channel: https://youtu.be/SnJ6dgGifCU.
Pork is traditional for German Schnitzel, the traditional dish of crispy, breaded cutlets. But there's more to this quick and easy dish than meets the eye. Tip the sage leaves and breadcrumbs onto a plate, then mix together with a little seasoning. Pour the eggs onto another plate. Use this same method for pork schnitzel, veal schnitzel (weiner schnitzel), or chicken schnitzel.