Easiest Way to Cook Appetizing Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots.
You can cook Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots
- It's of Pot Roast.
- It's 3 lb of Pork Roast.
- Prepare 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
- You need 1/2 cup of Water.
- It's of Roasted Potatoes.
- It's 3 medium of Potatoes (diced).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 1 of Steakhouse Seasoning (to taste).
- It's of Candied Carrots.
- It's 1 bag of Carrots (peeled and chopped).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Brown Sugar (or to taste).
Pork Pot Roast Roasted Potatoes & Candied Carrots step by step
- Put pork roast ( i like to use pork carnitas) into slow cooker. Mix together envelope of onion soup mix and water and pour over roast then cook on low for 8-10..
- When you have about an hour and a half left pre heat oven to 350°F..
- Dice potatoes and put into large mixing bowl. Add oil and toss then add seasoning and toss again..
- Grease 8x8 baking dish. Pour potatoes into baking dish and cook for 1 hour or until tender..
- Bring water to boil in medium sauce pan. Add chopped carrots and boil for 30 minutes or until tender..
- Drain carrots return to pan and add butter. stir until butter is melted then add brown sugar and stir until disolved and evenly coated..
- Dish up and enjoy..