Easiest Way to Cook Delicious Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops
Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops.
You can cook Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops
- Prepare 1/2 kg of Pork Chops.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
- It's of ground sage.
- It's of paprika.
- Prepare of olive oil.
Juicy Pan Fried Porkchops instructions
- Rub each porkchop with pinch amounts of salt, pepper, sage and paprika..
- Add olive oil to pan and turn to low heat. The trick to making juicy pork chops is to cook them in low heat and in a short amount of time on each side..
- Lay down your first batch of pork chops. Cook for 2-3 minutes and flip over. Cook the flipped over side for another 2-3 minutes..
- Once the pork chop is in a lovely brown color, incline them on the side of the pan. Make sure that the fat is at the lower end. This method ensures that you get a well cooked fat, otherwise it will be rubbery. Cook each side in this position for 2-3 minutes..
- Repeat the same steps for all porkchops..