Easiest Way to Make Delicious Pork Chops shallow fried
Pork Chops shallow fried.
You can have Pork Chops shallow fried using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pork Chops shallow fried
- Prepare 4-1/2 pounds of center cut pork chops 10 chops.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of pork chop rub II, see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need as needed of extra virgin olive oil for frying.
Pork Chops shallow fried instructions
- Add 2 teaspoons of pork chop rub II to the flour and mix..
- Add the rest of the rub to the chops directly..
- In a Ziploc bag add seasoned chops and seasoned flour. Shake till all chops are coated..
- Heat oil in a pan. When hot add as many as you can fit in pan, without crowding..
- Turn as needed till chops are done.
- Move to a plate with paper towels to absorb excessive oils..
- Repeat till done. Serve I hope you enjoy!.