Easiest Way to Prepare Appetizing Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast
Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast.
You can cook Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast using 6 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast
- You need 2 large of bacon fried eggs.
- Prepare 1 slice of leftover potroast.
- Prepare 2 slice of toast.
- It's 1 oz of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of optional:.
- You need 1 dash of hot sauce.
Eggs over Pot Roast on Toast instructions
- See my profile for bacon fried eggs! Make those, set aside and then proceed to next step..
- Cut a chunk of leftover cold potroast to about the size of a slice of bread that your going to use. Cut potroast piece into bite sized chunks..
- Place potroast in hot skillet with leftover bacon grease from frying the egg..
- Heat and toss until heated through. Remove from skillet and let drain a bit on a paper towel lined plate..
- Toast bread as you would like as light or dark as you would like..
- Take one slice of toast and sprinkle as much cheddar cheese as you would like..
- Place bits of pot roast on top..
- Lay eggs on top of pot roast..
- Sprinkle on hot sauce if you so desire..
- Place other slice of toast on top..
- Gently press down on top until the yolks pop! And run down..
- HINTS n TIPS:.
- I like using buttered toast!.
- Bacon grease is optional but gives it more of a breakfast taste with the flavor of bacon..
- You can use any type of cheese you prefer..
- You can use scrambled eggs if you prefer..
- Any type of toast you like will work...
- Pot roast that is best for this is pot roast that has been soaking in its own juices overnight..