How to Make Yummy Quick Pork Chops and Eggs for 2
Quick Pork Chops and Eggs for 2.
You can have Quick Pork Chops and Eggs for 2 using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick Pork Chops and Eggs for 2
- Prepare 2 of pork chops or pork steaks (ur choice).
- Prepare 1 of potatoe (diced).
- It's 4 of eggs.
- You need 1 medium of green onion.
- It's 1 of seasoning of your choice (for chop and eggs).
Quick Pork Chops and Eggs for 2 instructions
- heat 2 skillets on med/med high (one for meat and one for eggs).
- in one your going to add diced potatoes to 2 1/2 tbsp of oil, season.
- let cook until they are golden brown and soft in the middle.
- in other skillet add 2-3 tbsp of butter and start to pan fry chops or pork steaks until browned on both sides and cooked thoroughly.
- once potatoes finish scramble up eggs and add to potatoes as well as green onion (add more season if needed).
- once eggs and potatoes are done, time to eat!!.