How to Prepare Appetizing Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken
Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken.
You can have Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken
- Prepare 1 of Whole Chicken.
- You need 1 of onion.
- You need 2 of large carrots.
- You need 1 of Green pepper.
- It's 1/4 cup of Lemon and herb sauce.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Crushed garlic and ginger.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chicken spice.
- You need 1 tablespoon of lemon juice.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
Lemon and Herb Pot Roast Chicken instructions
- In a large bowl, mix together the lemon and herb sauce, lemon juice, garlic and ginger, chicken spice, salt and pepper, olive oil, mix well to make a marinade..
- Add the chicken and rub the marinade in and outside the chicken, making sure the chicken is all covered with marinade sauce. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for an hour, or more if you like..
- Place in a large pot and cook over medium heat. Turning frequently. Add chopped vegetables and cook further, turning until chicken is tender and golden brown..