Recipe: Yummy Chicken Marsala
You can have Chicken Marsala using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Marsala
- You need 1 pound of chicken breast.
- It's 1/2 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of lemon.
- Prepare 1 clove of minced garlic.
- You need 2 sprigs of thyme.
- Prepare 1 cup of Marsala wine.
- It's 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- You need 6 oz of Mushrooms sliced.
- It's 2 tablespoons of butter.
- It's of Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Marsala instructions
- Pound chicken thin. Season with Salt and pepper an dredge in flour.
- Sauté chicken in olive oil and butter til golden brown on both sides.
- Remove from pan and keep warm in oven.
- Add some more olive oil to pan and add mushrooms. After abt 5 minutes add minced garlic and salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the flour to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes..
- Add the wine and cook for 3 minutes. Then add the chicken broth and thyme..
- Cook for about 5 minutes add chicken to pan and squeeze lemon juice into pan..
- Taste sauce and season to taste with salt and pepper..
- Cook for about 10 minutes or until chicken is done and the sauce has thickened slightly. If to thick add some more broth..
- Serve with Angel hair pasta or Garlic Roasted Mashed Potatoes..