Recipe: Yummy Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops
Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops.
You can cook Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian Panko.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh grated parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- You need 1 of adobo for sprinkling.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of diced mushrooms.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 8 of strips bacon fried and crumbled.
- It's 1/2 cup of shredded Italian blend cheese.
- Prepare 1 of fresh cracked pepper & salt.
- You need 2 cup of vegetable oil.
- It's 1/4 cup of diced green onion.
- You need 6 large of thick bone in pork chops.
Parmesan crusted Stuffed Pork Chops instructions
- preheat oven to 400° and heat oil to 350° in deep frying pan..
- stir eggs and water together set aside.
- mix together panko, bread crumbs,grated parmesan,salt and pepper..
- mix together mushrooms,green onions,minced garlic,crumbled bacon,Italian cheeses,cracked pepper and salt..
- rinse and pat dry cops,lay chop on cutting board and make a small cut down between the meat and the fat,pull fat down enough so you can insert your knife in the middle of the side of the chop,slide knife into meat and make pocket for your stuffing..
- once you have all the chops prepared you can fill them with mixture of mushrooms and cheese..
- sprinkle stuffed chops with Adobe,dip chops in egg wash then in bread crumb mixture..
- place breaded chops in 350° oil for 6 min each side only turning once..
- after frying place in 400° oven for 10 min..