Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Creamy Chicken Marsala
Creamy Chicken Marsala.
You can have Creamy Chicken Marsala using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Creamy Chicken Marsala
- It's 5 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 1 lb of Penne pasta.
- It's 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 3/4 cup of flour.
- It's 8 oz of sliced mushroom.
- It's 1 tbsp of fresh minced garlic.
- It's 1 pints of heavy cream.
- You need 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Marsala wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
Creamy Chicken Marsala step by step
- Clean and butterfly the chicken breasts.
- place breasts between two pieces of plastic wrap and pulverize with mallet until thin and soft to touch.
- bring a pot of water to boil and add Penne.
- in a sauce pan Sautee mushrooms in 1 tablespoon of butter until golden brown.
- add heavy cream, parmesan cheese, garlic, salt, pepper and Marsala wine.
- simmer sauce for approximately 15 minutes stirring occasionally, the sauce should thicken slightly but not be a thick as alfredo.
- flour the chicken and pan sear in 4 tablespoons of butter.
- drain penne.
- plating penne chicken and then Marsala sauce in that order your ready to eat enjoy.