Recipe: Appetizing Onion Carrot Chicken Mix Stir Fry
Onion Carrot Chicken Mix Stir Fry.
You can cook Onion Carrot Chicken Mix Stir Fry using 8 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Onion Carrot Chicken Mix Stir Fry
- You need 1 pack of chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 pack of chicken thighs.
- It's 1 tbsp of garam marsala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It's Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 2 of carrots.
- Prepare 2 of onions.
Onion Carrot Chicken Mix Stir Fry instructions
- Add chicken thighs in a bowl, add garam marsala.
- Add black pepper.
- Add soy sauce.
- Add salt.
- Mix thoroughly with your hands then marinate overnight.
- Add marinated chicken thighs to pan with oil.
- Cover to prevent oil sputtering and allow to fry.
- After a few minutes, flip the chicken for the second side to cook.
- Cover again and fry, continue flipping and frying until the chicken thighs are cooked.
- Add chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Fry until all the juices dry up and they become crisp and brown.
- Add onions and carrots and cook until softened but carrots are still crunchy.
- Add salt if needed. Serve.