Recipe: Perfect Crock pot pot roast
Crock pot pot roast. Slow cooker/crock pot recipes have low hands on time and are very set-it-and-forget-it type meals. The slow cooker is such a fantastic way to get a delicious You could put the ingredients for this pork roast and potatoes recipe in the slow cooker in the morning before heading out the door to work and let it. My Crock Pot Roast is the best you'll ever taste - a super tender, fall-apart slow cooker pot roast with incredible flavor that's cooked all day in the slow cooker.
We love it with roasted carrots, fennel, and red onion. This crock pot pork roast is one of the easiest crock pot recipes ever! The gravy makes itself right in the slow cooker and you'll have juicy, flavorful pork and gravy to come home to! You can have Crock pot pot roast using 11 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Crock pot pot roast
- It's 3 stick of celery.
- Prepare 12 slice of carrots.
- It's 3 lb of shoulder roast.
- It's 1 dash of garlic powder.
- You need 1 dash of onion powder.
- You need 1 dash of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 dash of oregano leaves.
- It's 1 pinch of Adobo/ all purpose seasoning.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garlic & classic herbs.
- It's 6 large of potatoes.
- It's 2 cup of water.
Serve over mashed potatoes or with a pile of buttered egg noodles for the ultimate comfort food. Found this Crock-Pot pot roast recipe on of a website called www.recipegoldmine.com. It's all the rage there, so I thought I'd try it. Place beef roast in crock pot.
Crock pot pot roast step by step
- Brown the roast till all sides are brown on high.
- Add the potatoes first then.
- The celery.
- Then the carrots.
- Pinch of salt.
- Pinch of pepper.
- And put the roast on top of veggies..
- Add the other spices.
- Put the water in.
- And then cook for 8 to 9 hours.
Mix the dried mixes together in a bowl and sprinkle over the roast. You will love this Crock Pot Roast with Vegetables! It's a classic dinner everyone loves! I just got back from San Diego yesterday! The weekend before, I made one of our favorite dinners - crock pot roast with vegetables.