Recipe: Yummy Crock pot roast tacos
Crock pot roast tacos. Crock Pot tacos require SO little prep! Slow cooking the shrimp with fire roasted tomatoes (and other vegetables) produces delicious flavor and preserves nutrients! A healthy make ahead dinner for busy weeknights, meal prep, or entertaining!
Crock Pot taco meat is perfect for parties! Not only does your slow cooker make family dinner time a breeze but it is great for. I'm all about making things as easy on myself as possible. You can cook Crock pot roast tacos using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crock pot roast tacos
- Prepare 1 of roast.
- You need 1 can of rotel.
- Prepare 2 packages of Mccormick taco seasoning.
- It's 1 can of water.
One of the meals we have quite often is taco's. Normally I just make the meat on the stove top, but decided I would try in the slow cooker but still make it super easy. It turned out super tasty, incredibly low maintenance. Use your slow cooker for the most delicious Crock Pot Shredded Beef Tacos, piled high with your favorite toppings.
Crock pot roast tacos step by step
- Add roast to crock pot on medium or high heat.
- Add rotel to crock pot then fill can with water and add to crock pot..
- Add both packages of taco seasoning.
- Cover crock pot and cook for 8 hours on medium or 6 hours on high..
- 1 hour before finished take out roast and shred to pieces. Then return to crock pot for 1 more hour on low..
- Add to tacos, sit down and enjoy. Way better than regular ground beef tacos. :):).
Tri-tip is kinda like a combination between a roast and a steak and is amazing when grilled or shredded - which usually means it's marinated, BBQ'd, and then served between two. My family loves this easy slow cooker pot roast recipe. Just dump the ingredients in the pot, hit a button and a healthy dinner is ready when you are. Be sure to check out my Mexican Food and Crock Pot Recipes in the playlist section. Crockpot Shredded Roast Beef For tacos Easy weeknight beef taco recipe.