Recipe: Yummy Freakin's Crockpot Dr. Pepper Pot Roast
Freakin's Crockpot Dr. Pepper Pot Roast.
You can have Freakin's Crockpot Dr. Pepper Pot Roast using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Freakin's Crockpot Dr. Pepper Pot Roast
- It's 5 lb of Beef Roast.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- It's 2 cup of Dr. Pepper.
- It's 1 envelope of Onion Soup Mix.
Freakin's Crockpot Dr. Pepper Pot Roast instructions
- Season both sides of beef with salt, pepper, onion powder, and garlic powder..
- Heat olive oil in skillet. Make sure it is very hot..
- Sear both sides and edges of beef till nicely browned..
- Place beef in crockpot..
- Mix Dr. Pepper and onion soup mix in bowl..
- Pour over beef in crockpot..
- Cut potatoes into even size pieces..
- Place potatoes on top of beef in crockpot..
- Set crockpot on low and let cook for 8 hrs..
- Voila! Great easy meal...enjoy!.
- If desired, gravy may be thickened with 4 T. of all purpose flour and 1/4 C. of water mixed together. If you wish to do this, when beef and potatoes are done, remove from crockpot and keep warm..
- Add flour and water mixture to gravy in crockpot and mix well..
- Turn crockpot to high and bring mixture to boil..
- Stir frequently till thickened and it has cooked at least 3 minutes to remove flour taste..