How to Prepare Perfect Pan fried pork chops
Pan fried pork chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. You can cook Pan fried pork chops using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Pan fried pork chops
- Prepare 5 piece of pork chops bone in.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of flour.
- Prepare of favorite seasonings or my seasoning mix (to follow).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of bacon grease.
These Pan Fried Pork Chops are tender and juicy, never-dry thanks to some handy tips! Pork chops are such a lean cut that they're prone to overcooking. After many experiments, we've cracked the code on how to easily make them tender. These are the simplest, most delightful little numbers.
Pan fried pork chops step by step
- Mix 1 teaspoon seasoning mix with flour..
- Sprinkle seasonings on both sides of the pork chops..
- Heat iron skillet over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons bacon grease..
- Place chops in pan. Brown, flip, brown. Reduce heat to med, . Cover. Continue to cook 5-7 mins. Remove lid. Raise heat to high cook 4-5 minutes flip and cook another 5-6 minutes, to firm up flour coating..
- Allow to rest on plate, loosely covered 5 minutes. Serve..
Let's fry up some pork chops. Okay, if rocket science were people, these pork chops would be…Antarctica. Pork chops are just like steaks - the quicker you brown them and get them off the heat, the better they will be. Unlike fattier cuts of pork, pork loin doesn't have fat pockets to keep it moist during cooking. For cuts like this higher heat cooking like roasting, grilling, frying, pan-frying and sauteing works the best.